Casualty (Middle Market)
XL Group offers casualty coverage to middle market companies around the world.
(Coverage provided for worldwide exposure)
Up to USD 50 million
– General third-party and product liability on primary and excess basis
– Product recall (including malicious product tampering and accidental contamination)
– Environmental liability
– Employers liability
– Workers’ compensation
– Integrated international programs or separate domestic policies
– National and multinational middle market companies with either an existing centralized insurance purchasing process or the willingness to centralize insurance buying
– Turnover of about USD 50 to 500 million
Typical Information Required
– Description of company activity, including sales information and products manufactured or sold
– Loss history
– Existing and desired policy terms/coverage
Benefits & Services
– Locally admitted policies in over 140 countries
– Global integrated programs (XL WorldPass)
– Freedom of Services policies (XL EuroPass)
– Professional claims management, compliant with local rules and regulations
– Centralized account data management
– Risk engineering services
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group plc are: Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Select Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd, XL Insurance Company Limited, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Insurance Argentina SA Compañia de Seguros and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by XL London Market Ltd and supported by XL corporate members at Lloyd’s. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.
Dani knows that his clients’ companies are part of the backbone of many national economies. He focuses on serving them as they expand in ...
Andrew is our Asia regional manager. He has spent the majority of his 25 years in the insurance industry establishing and managing opera ...
John’s experience in both claims and underwriting gives him a real sense of what matters when the rubber hits the road — fro ...
Lorraine is a quick-thinking, decisive leader who is committed to doing what is fair and right. Her passion for the insurance industry i ...
Denis is an expert in UK and international casualty, including employers liability. His extensive experience helps him lead his team in ...
With 18 years of experience, Reto is an expert in structuring and underwriting complex multi-line programs for international customers.