Casualty - North America
XL Group offers customized primary casualty coverage to Fortune 2000 companies.
(Coverage provided for worldwide exposure)
– Auto liability and general liability: up to USD 5 million
– Workers’ compensation and excess workers’ compensation: statutory
Primary general liability, automobile liability and workers compensation for clients with sound risk management and who retain a significant portion of their risk through large deductible, self-insurance and captive reinsurance programs.
Large US-based companies
Typical Information Required
– Policy terms/coverage required
– Description of operations and safety programs
– Minimum five years loss history
– Prospective and historical exposures
– Employee census information
– Two years financial statements
– Actuarial reports, if available
Benefits & Services
– Unbundled claims
– Knowledgeable and experienced underwriting staff with authority close to the point of sale
– Creative collateral and program structure solutions
– Oversight of claims third-party administrators
– Access to best-in-class vendors for claims handling and loss control services
Limits On Product
- <u>Auto liability and general liability</u>: up to USD 5 million <br>- <u>Workers’ compensation and excess workers’ compensation</u>: statutory
- <u>Auto liability and general liability</u>: USD 100,000<br>- <u>Workers’ compensation</u>: USD 250,000<br>- Lower deductibles may be available
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group plc are: Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Select Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd, XL Insurance Company Limited, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Insurance Argentina SA Compañia de Seguros and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by XL London Market Ltd and supported by XL corporate members at Lloyd’s. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.
Ken leads the North America Primary Casualty group. He and his team work to provide clients with individually tailored solutions for the ...
Jay has developed a reputation for working closely with his clients and brokers to solve risk challenges. He has deep experience helping ...
With 18 years of experience, Reto is an expert in structuring and underwriting complex multi-line programs for international customers.