XL Group is committed to strong corporate governance. Learn more about our leaders and policies.
- Management Development and Compensation
- Risk and Finance
- Nominating, Governance and External Affairs
Guidelines and Policies
- Code of Conduct for XL Representatives
- Code of Conduct, July 25, 2016
- Compliance Program, May 8, 2015
Employees and third parties may use an unaffiliated service provider, in conjunction with EthicsPoint, to report violations of our Code of Conduct, including instances of fraud or any concerns about auditing or accounting.