XL Group is committed to strong corporate governance. Learn more about our leaders and policies.
- Management Development and Compensation
- Risk and Finance
- Nominating, Governance and External Affairs (NGEA)
- Operations and Technology
- Corporate Social Responsibility (NGEA Sub-Committee)
Guidelines and Policies
XL Group requires honesty, integrity and ethical conduct from all colleagues. Our compliance and anti-fraud programs and our Code of Conduct guide our people and businesses worldwide.
- Compliance Policy and Program
- Code of Conduct, May 2018 (The attached Code of Conduct was amended in May 2018 to update and enhance the Company’s policies, including by adding more questions and answers in order to clarify Company policies and our core principles, as well as to make certain administrative, technical and other non-substantive changes.)
- Code of Conduct for XL Representatives
Employees and third parties may use an unaffiliated service provider, in conjunction with EthicsPoint, to report violations of our Code of Conduct, including instances of fraud or any concerns about auditing or accounting.